I’ve written a letter recently called “The New Power Game”
It looks at:
- The rise of renewable electricity generation at grid scale
- How grid scale renewables are starting to do the grid more harm than good
- Why the addition of batteries at grid scale is the key to resolving that challenge
- How this combination can replace (not merely augment) fossil-fuelled generators
- Why new battery types – especially Flow Batteries – are ideally suited to this task
I found this very interesting to research and to write, and I hope that you find it just as interesting to read.
Please click on the link below to read ‘A New Power Game’.
This letter was written originally for subscribers to the Strategic News Service (SNS). It is posted here with their kind permission.